[bksvol-discuss] Books I will scan as soon

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:51:13 -0800

Hi Everyone,

This is the list of books on their way to me from my library. I will begin scanning as soon as they arrive. One book on this list, someone else said that they would be, or were scanning. I'll make a note just below the title. Would that person please drop a note either to me privately, or on the volunteer list to confirm that I do not need to scan it please, if that is still the case? I didn't see the message stating you were scanning until the order had already been placed. Sorry about the duplication on that. And if you need me to scan it, just let me know.

Okay, see below for the list.

Peace,
Mayrie

Killer commute / Marlys Millhiser.

The O'Reilly factor for kids : a survival guide for America's families / Bill O'Reilly and Charles F

Kids are Americans too / Bill O'Reilly and Charles Flowers.

Those who trespass : a novel of murder and television / Bill O'Reilly.

Play dead / David Rosenfelt.

Speak / Laurie Halse Anderson.

Twisted / Laurie Halse Anderson.

Soldier's heart : reading literature through peace and war at West Point / Elizabeth D. Samet.

Cruising for murder / Susan Sussman, with Sarajane Avidon.

24 girls in 7 days / by Alex Bradley.
This is the book someone said they would scan. Are you still taking care of it?