[bksvol-discuss] Books I will be scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:42:14 -0400

Dad by Albert Payson Terhune

Lochin for Luck by Albert Payson terhune

Gray Dawn by Albert Payson Terhune

The Story of David and Pithius By Albert Payson Terhune

Perkins School for the Blind / Kimberly French for Perkins School for the
Blind.

Caleb Conover, railroader / by Albert Payson Terhune

Collie to the rescue / Albert Payson Terhune.

The faith of a collie / Albert Payson Terhune.

Dog of the High Sierras / Albert Payson Terhune.
This book is also titled Grudge Mountain.

The heart of a dog. Illustrated by Girard Goodenow.
By Albert Payson Terhune

Lad of Sunnybank.
by Albert Payson Terhune

Author Terhune, Albert Payson, 1872-1942.
Title My friend the dog.

To the best of my memory / by Albert Payson Terhune.

Author Terhune, Albert Payson, 1872-1942.
Title Treve.

Author Terhune, Albert Payson, 1872-1942.
Title Wolf.

You sense a pattern here smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)