[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:55:43 -0700

Hi Folks,

Yes-- the new system of sending books back for more editing when we perceive
that there may not have been adequate time for proofing has kicked in as some
of you have noticed! Thanks all of you for bringing up your concerns to and
giving us a chance to try and address them.

All good things,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare