[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books From Countries outside the U.S.

I think the publisher has to have an office in the U.S or the distributor does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Ford" <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 2:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books From Countries outside the U.S.

Hello,

Does anyone know if a book that was published in another country can be put on Bookshare? I'm thinking the answer is no but wanted to check.

The book in question is titled Valhalla by Tom Holt. The publication info states:
First published in Great Britain by Orbit 2000
Printed and bound in Great Britain by
Creative Print & Design (Wales)

Thanks,

Kelly

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.8 - Release Date: 1/3/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.8 - Release Date: 1/3/2005