[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:48:10 -0800

The attachment process would be the same, I don't know what client you
use, but it is generally some Insert Attachment menu item and go from
there, or a browse for button for web mail.  If uou have figured out
how to attach rather than insert rtf directly into the message, Excel
should be no different.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx