[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:55:32 -0500

Like I said, never mind!

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:03 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

Cindy is doing the best she can. Please avoid getting into Excel or other
requests for special formats until Judy Cindy and I can get the list in
order.
We are not going to start over. We will eventually get all duplicates
removed.
Let's please stay with the rtf format so Judy Cindy and I can stay sane.
Please please.
Elizabeth