[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Aproved on Bookshare

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:24:23 -0400

Sharon,

There is no rule that states that if books are found in another service's
collection, Bookshare will not approve them.  This rule applies to all
organizations.  Places such as RFB&D often record books that are available
in other places.  Bookshare is no exception.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services