[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookmarking

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

I know you'll get other and better suggestions--I think some people put various
marks, e.g. multiple asterisks or sharp signs or "at" signs, get there with
"Find" and then delete them.

I do what you do, but using the number does sometimes take me to the wrong
place. Writing a word or phrase and doing a find sometimes works better.

Cindy

-