[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookmarking

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:31:45 EDT

I ought to let you guys teach me a computer class. I am continually being
surprised at what my computer can do that I was completely unaware of. At first

I deleted your message because I thought your advice pertained to the word
processor which I have not learned to use, but I decided to give it a try on
the  word pad. I went to the book, now stored in my documents, and opened it in
word  pad. I selected a word that I expected would be very likely to appear in
this  book but not too frequently and tried your advice. It worked! I should
have  registered as a Bookshare volunteer and subscribed to this list a long
time ago.  I am learning all kinds of things. In a message dated 7/20/2008
12:06:12 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time, akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Roger,

What program are you using to view your files?  Usually if  you do a
ctrl-f and then  type in what you want to find, it will go  there.  I
would put three x's in a row on a line and use that as a  bookmark.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal  Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who  wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile  Network.  Visit
www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility  anywhere.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.