[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare conference on the Free Conference line

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:43:53 -0500

Hi Gisella,

lol. Don't worry about singing, we don't have to sing at all, if no one wants to! <smile>

We'll just have a good chat about BookShare and what everyone is doing and get to know each other. It's nothing formal. <smile> I can't wait! <grin>

Paulette Stokes will hopefully be on this conference and she dearly misses BookShare, but she hopes to have her Voice note back today. She told me she'll be up there with us, if I can pull her away from BookShare! <grin> lol.

Pat Ferguson

At 07:04 PM 6/21/05, you wrote:
I'll try to be there as well but won't subject anyone to my singing.

Gisela