[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare conference on the Free Conference line

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:20:30 -0500

Hi Kaitlyn, and Everyone,

Loving Ones, if you don't make it on time, there's no problem. <grin> You will not be punished. lol.

I hope we fill the room! lol.

Thanks, and I can't wait!

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson
At 12:31 AM 6/21/05, you wrote:
Hi Pat,

It may be close but I will try to make it on. I'm usually not available
until more 6:30 PDT:)

Kaitlyn No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)