[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 14:26:47 -0400

Let me point out, though, that after having the limit extended that there will be no additional extensions for that month. I think there is a better approach. There is no way that you are going to read 200 books in one month. I would suggest just browsing the catalog carefully and choosing the books you will actually read and download them. The others will still be waiting for you when you are ready to read those and you can download them then. That way you will have a steady stream of books to read and you will never have to worry about the hassle of reaching your limit or getting that limit extended.

On 6/9/2012 2:19 PM, Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi Jane, no there would be no problem getting more stuff to download.
The same procedure applies regardless of your student status. I'm not a
student and I can write to the Bookshare folks if I reach a download
limit and request the number count be rolled back. Regards, Kim
Friedman.