[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

I've just started reading the first one. It's really good!
Allison

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guido Corona
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:50 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

  Right on Allison!  Yet sometimes. . . gentlemen can be fun as well.  See
Mario in Emmanuelle II.

  G.

  Guido Dante Corona
  IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
  Research Division,
  Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
  Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

        "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        06/06/2005 09:32 AM Please respond to
              bksvol-discuss

       To <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              cc
              Subject [bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

  Who said anything about you being a gentleman? Gentlemen are no fun! Lol!
  Allison