[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:46:38 -0400

Allison,
Obviously, you already meet the basic requirements for attending a Bookshare function. It's too bad you won't be able to attend one of the Conventions this year. It will be safe as Pratik isn't going. I guess that electronic thing on his ankle is more of an inconvenience than he expected.

           Peter

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>