[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:09:25 -0800

Hey, my girlfriend would really be interested in this book, too. I'll see if I can find it and let you know.

Misha

On 1/25/2012 7:31 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Sergeant Rex - The Unbreakable Bond Between a Marine and His Military Working Dog by Mike Dowling. Deployed into the cauldron of Iraq in 2004, Sgt. Dowling and his dog, Rex, were part of the first military working-dog team sent to the front lines since Vietnam. Filled with harrowing tales of bomb-detection work, "Sergeant Rex" is both a heart-pounding and heart-warming account of how an unbreakable human-canine bond helped Dowling and Rex to stay focused on their mission and save countless lives.
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.
In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)