[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish

Hi, Shelley,

I have the names of the other two books you requested, and I'll add this to it.
 When I finish the validation I'm working on and the dog book descriptions, if
no one has gotten to those books and if I can obtain them I'll do them.
Although your description of Magnolia Jungle sounds as if it may be depressing.

I'm glad you're doing Black Like Me. That's on the original Bookshare Teacher's
request list (which I'll update in the not-too-distant future and send to those
of you who asked to have it when it's ready -- including you, Rui, for your
list -- unless you want me to send it to you unchecked against the collection)
and I remember you said you'd lke to do it. Are you scanning a hard-cover book
or a paperback? I have a very old paperback (I'm not at the moment where it is
so I don't know the edition, but I think it may be the original), so I can
validate it if people have trouble getting it.