From: "Tony Baechler" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book to be submitted Saint George and the
Dragon

Hello all.  This is not to diminish what Shelley is submitting, in fact I
hope I get to validate it.  However, since I know there are people
interested in history and fantasy on this list, I would like to point out
that there is another, more complete edition of this work which is free for
the download.  It is not available on bookshare.org to the best of my
knowledge.  It is in the public domain so there are no restrictions on
it.  Have a look at these two links.  The first includes a study of the
history of the book as well as book I and notes.  Book II is not yet
available, assuming that there are more books than book I.  The second is a
copyrighted edition which I think is the same book, but a different edition
by different editors and authors.  It is also free for the download.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/15272
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/6930

Finally, you can read either book online if you do not want to download it
for some reason, but I suggest downloading it because it will probably be
easier and more convenient to read.