[bksvol-discuss] Book submittted: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Dog

Here is the beginning of I hope a long series of submissions from the
"Wishbone" serieses.  This is part of the Adventures of Wishbone.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Dog
By nancy Butcher

Needs a spell check and help with pages 138 and beyond, there is a letter
there I didn't do too hot on editing, as frankly I wanted to finish the
story, smile.
besides that has been read through, chapter titles protected, headers
stripped, page numbers added and all pages accounted for.  have fun, was
worth the read particularly those who wanted to read Strange Case of Dr.
Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but didn't like the victorian style of writing.

Worth a look.  147 pages.

Joe Talbot's neighbor, Wanda Gilmore, meets the man of her dreams. But Joe,
Ellen Talbot, and Wishbone? are puzzled by the change in Wanda's
personality-she's just not herself. Wanda invites the Talbots to attend her
mystery man's amateur-talent-night show, and everyone is in for a
hair-raising surprise! This intrigue reminds Wishbone of the book Strange
Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson. Wishbone
imagines himself as John Utterson, a lawyer who follows the trail of a
strange and evil man who is terrorizing nineteenth-century London. As
Utterson unravels this mystery, he will face dark secrets, witness a
frightening scientific experiment gone wrong, and have a fur-raising
encounter with a monster!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council