[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted for validation

  • From: Van Lants <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 20:05:01 -0700

I just uploaded "The Hole In Our Gospel: What Does God Expect Of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life

And Might Just Change The World".

Here is the short synopsis, should any of you be interested in scanning this. This book came highly recommended.The author is the president of World Vision, for those of you know know the organization.

This is a story of how a corporate CEO faced his own struggle to obey God whatever the cost, and his passionate call for Christians to change the world by actively living out their faith.

Robin

database 5768 (20110107) __________

http://www.eset.com