[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted Venus

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:19:50 -0700

Hi, Shelley. You actually got a rejection notice with a reason for the
rejection? Has that been a fairly recent thing? I know that's been an issue
in the past, so it'll be nice if people are now getting reasons for their
rejections. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.