[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Snakes

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 13:26:52 -0400

I was about to think that was great news when I went to take a look.  The first
4 of the 571 books I checked out all had rc prefixes.  When I've done
author/title searches for books where I am certain of the number, they have
never shown up.
Glad you tried though, I never considered a keyword search.
Nice idea.