[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Right Whales

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:40:07 -0400

Hi everyone,

Here is another Nonfiction submission. Part of the Worldlife Library. Should be a fairly easy proof, needs page numbers added. Thanks.

 ISBN:
 1-84107-255-9

 Title:
 Right Whales (Worldlife Library)

 Author(s):
 Phil Clapham

 Publisher:
 Colin Baxter Photography, Limited

 Copyright Date:
 2004

 Copyrighted By:
 Phil Clapham

 Brief Synopsis:
Majestic and beautiful, but hunted almost to extinction the Right Whale is a tough survivor. Read on to learn about the study of these magnificant mammals.

 Long Synopsis:

 Comments:
Page numbers need to be added on pages where they are missing. captions are marked when readily identifiable. Has been read through and is complete. If you have questions please contact me. I do have the scanned images. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Adult content:
 No

 Language:
 English Great Britain

 Book Quality:
 EXCELLENT

 Categories:
 Nonfiction, Science, Animals

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)