[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Panda A Guide horse for Ann

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:57:35 -0600

I would first try releasing and redownloading the file. Sometimes the download malfunctions and it has nothing to do with your settings. If you have a problem again it would be helpful if you are ridiculously specific about what you do and all steps that are completed along with any messages you get.

I am a bit confused at this moment because I know there was a place to add trusted sites, but I can not find anywhere it could possibly be either in the windows firewall settings in the control pannel or in any of the tabs in options in Internet Explorer. Very odd. If the setting is only for cookies, which setting I did find, I doubt this is your problem, because cookies are needed to keep you logged in and have little to do with downloads. If the firewall is a problem it should tell you instead of just not working. Resetting it to defaults might help, but I don't know if you want to try that.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>