[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: A Love for All Time

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:50:24 -0500

Well, smile, I am not sure as I didn't read the book, smile, actually lifted
the synopsis right off the back cover.  But sometimes I have to wonder if
the cover designers and writers actually read the book.  Look at Where the
Red Fern Grows sometime.  And you will see hound dogs with white and brown
on them.  In the book the hounds are "redbone" which means, totally red
dogs, or red with black on them.  No white.  smile.

But I guess the artist didn't consider that, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com