[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:09:04 -0700 (PDT)

I just submitted the following book for validation.  I carefully spellchecked
this book.  I also eliminated the formatting so it is a good RTF file.

Talking to Heaven
James Van Praagh

James Van Praagh is a fame is medium like John Edwards of Crossing Over.
James Van Praagh enjoys an extraordinary gift -- he can communicate with the
spirits of men, women, children, and animals who have died.  Few understand the
spiritual world more powerfully than James Van Praagh.  In Talking to Heaven,
you will share in many personal and deeply moving stories of after death
communications.  Talking to Heaven offers a powerful and inspirational message
about the world beyond.

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan