[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted:

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:55:14 -0400

Dear Shelley,

I've already read Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul. It's a great book and great addition to the collection.

You like scanning books about dogs and animals, right? I have about 100 print books about animals, mostly dogs. Are you interested in me checking which aren't already on book share and sending you their titles? If any of them interest you, I'd be happy to mail it or them to you. I'm a life long dog lover and these are print books I hoped to read by some miracle, some day.

Always Turning Pages,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>