[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 15:29:34 -0500

Another gem from my children's librarian, she is great, smile.

Anyway, this was the winner of the RAintree Publish A Book Contest, and is
authored by a fourth grader in Ohio.

Irwin the Sock
By David J. Klein

Might need a spell check, blank pages are pictures, all text accounted for,
MS Word is claiming there are more than 33 pages which there aren't.  smile,

But, is a love story between Irwin a Argyle sock and his "sole mate" Irma,
and their life with the Davidsons.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council