[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book styles

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:40:58 -0700

Hi, Kim,

I'm not sure what you are asking.
When I proofread in Word, I simply choose a font style (I use Arial) and a size (I use 12). Then I do bold chapter titles. I also make sure that paragraphs are formated n a certain way. I suspect you are asking about something that relates to the problem I'm having which is under the styles list. I think there is a "Normal" style which usually comes up in books I proofread in Word, but I don't know what it means. Is that what you are asking about?
If so, you and I could both learn something.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>