[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book soon to be on site

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:35:12 -0800

Hi Shelley. Do you know if the book is based on the movie or if the movie is based on the book? In other words, which came first? Also, I have an outstanding old time radio version of the movie. I recommend that if anyone here is interested in OTR that they look for the Lux Radio Theater production. I think they did it in both 1947 and 1948. Before anyone asks, I don't have it online and I don't currently have it for sale, but if people are interested I'll be glad to look or sell them a copy on CD.

At 03:58 PM 3/16/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Miracle on 34th Street