[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book request: Midnight Moon by Dorothy Lyons

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 15:11:57 -0400

Hi Misha,

That is wonderful!  Thank you for this!

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>