[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book categories

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:09:05 -0800

I'd like to se a true crime catigory.
Julia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:07 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book categories

  I was going to suggest putting political books under philosophy, but I just
checked, and that's not a category either.

  A couple of categories (and I know that new categories are probably not going
to happen, based on the chats I have been listening to) I would like to see are:

  Humor (I have been using entertainment)
  Holidays
  Hobbies/Crafts (I have done several knitting books lately and home and garden
just doesn't quite match)

  Jamie in Michigan
  Currently Reading - Father and Son by Larry Brown