[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Wish

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:04:55 -0500

It isn't one of the ones I wanted.

Both of mine are nonfiction.

confused, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.
Carolyn Alexander

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anastasia Saridakis" <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 1:24 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Wish

Hi Shely
is this the summary of the book?
If so my library has it and I can get it.
Anastasia

A New York Times Bestselling Author Lucinda Hunter has been alone in the
Connecticut farmhouse that was once her mother's. Her life has become a
small thing. One July morning as she sits near the window, something in the
garden catches her eye: a little girl in shorts and a t-shirt, her bare feet
in outsize sneakers. Taken with the girl's sweet nature and generosity of
spirit, Lucinda gradually finds herself drawn back into the world.

9:24 AM