[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted in January

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:14:04 -0500

Hi, Diane. It's my own personal opinion that if it scans well, I leave it
in. Advertising doesn't necessarily have to be deleted. If it doesn't scan
well, it's OK to delete it, or even if you just don't want to scan it, it's
not core content so that's OK, but if it scans well, for me personally, I
leave it in. Is that the only reason you think it should be rejected?
Because if it is, it should be OK. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM