[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: The Crippled Lamb

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:41:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shelly
  I have almost edited and validated the book. It was very very easy. I have a
couple of questions. Actually I visited amazon and barns and nobel websites to
get answers for my questions. I could not.
  Hope  you have the book. Then can you pl. go to the page where the title
,authors  (after copyright page) and I guess the publisher name are  listed.  I
find the word 'WORM'  on one line and  in the next line the following words.
  word publishing Dallas. London. Vancouver. Melbourne
  Is it ok?
  Also coming to last page , where you get information about authors I see
almost the same stuff.I guess it is the publisher name.
  From the Barn's and Noble wesbite I find the publisher as  W. publishing
group. Thanks for your time. devi

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com