[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: The Crippled Lamb

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:29:56 -0600

Hi Sue,

No, the office isn't usually closed, at least it wasn't last year. I see I've
got some mail from Gustavo dated the 28th actually and remember talking to him
that day.

Now what exactly gets done at the office in a shorter week I don't know--there
may be other things they were attending to last year. We'll see on Tuesday if
books start getting approved again.

Happy Holidays,
Jake