[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: "Final Scream" by Lisa Jackson

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:59:38 -0500

Hi all,

I have just submitted for validation, "Final Scream" by Lisa Jackson. This
should be an easy validation, but the validator can feel free to email me if
he/she should have questions-my email address is also in the Comments field
with the book. The back cover text/synopsis is below.

-----Begin Pasted Text-----

WHEN THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM A COLD-BLOODED KILLER

As white-hot flames sear the dark night, a killer waits
in the trees, watching the mill burn, listening for the
screams-the only proof that justice
has finally begun for the sins of long ago.

SCREAM...SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN

For journalist Cassidy Buchanan, this inferno is a
living nightmare: a reminder of the horrible,
mysterious fire that destroyed her wealthy family
seventeen years ago-and of Brig McKenzie, the
handsome hellraiser accused of setting the blaze.
That tragic crime has never been solved, and already
the whispers have begun in Prosperity, Oregon:
Another fire, more deaths, and one common
denominator-Cassidy herself.

OR IT MAY BE THE LAST SOUND YOU EVER MAKE...

Cassidy came home to Prosperity to put the past
behind her, but it seems the past isn't finished with
Cassidy. Someone doesn't want her to uncover the chilling
truth...someone who has killed before and will
kill again...a cold-blooded psychopath
who is only waiting to hear her final scream....

-----End Pasted Text-----

Regards,
Maria
Maria Kristic