[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:19:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi fellas:

   This message is to tell you that I submitted a book
titled Language Duel poems Duelo del Lenguaje poemas.
A bilingual poemary written by the puertorrican poet
and writer Rosario Ferré who also wrote The House On
the Lagoon.

   The book is in the English language category but it
is written in both Spanish and English; because the
author begins her book in English I considered
appropiate to put it in the English language.

Cleaned the file from junk characters and corrected
accented characters.

Thanks
Dilsia :P

Yahoo! Sports