[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:18:07 -0600

Well, dang it, that's frustrating. That may be why it isn't showing up on the bookshare site search, too, even though it shows up on google.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
Well, this is really strange. It is a PQ book and the book information, though giving the synopsis, etc., says it was withdrawn, under status. I wonder why it wasn’t removed since it was withdrawn. So there is nothing to download. (big sigh)
Sue S.