[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:45:13 -0700

I can't seem to find the email address to send messages for books to be added to the books being scanned list.

So I'm putting the message on this list that I will be scanning

Callahan's Key by Spider Robinson
Life, A User's Manual by Georges Perec

And it would be nice if someone would tell me the email address to send the
info to.

Misha

On 7/11/2012 10:21 AM, Jane Jordan (ComCast) wrote:
I did a search for Spider Robinson and found most of what I was looking for,
but one book is missing:

Callahan's Key

Anyone up to scanning that?  It's weird and funny, but I don't have it to scan
or I would.

Jane To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to