[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:22:53 -0500

No, Cindy, I came on board well after you did. I don't know when you did come on board, but when I showed up you were highly active and sending out lists of wish list books and books being scanned and so forth. I got the impression that you were a long-time Bookshare volunteer.

On 2/14/2012 4:21 AM, Cindy wrote:
oh. well, my memory gets worse and worse. Or perhaps you came on board after I did. I haven't checked in forever since it wasn't important to me.
CIndy

        *From:* "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>