[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:34:07 -0500

Ok, it's like this (I typed this morning after I'd been up all night and
then this evening when I just got up so maybe neither of my explanations
was any good!)

Instead of Chapter 1 it says DAY
then the whole chapter is in gold and like an Arial font.

Then instead of Chapter 2 it says JUNE and the whole chapter is in black
and like a Times font.

And it flips back and forth throughout the whole book that way. Day, (gold)
then June (black) then Day (gold) then June (black).

There really aren't any "chapter headings" because the chapters, IMO, are
designated by the color and font.

Kind of puts a crimp in the restrictive rules Bookshare has for using only
one font.

And you can't just say ok June will be italics and Day will be regular,
because italics are used in the book in some places.

Does that make more sense now that I've woken up properly and had a good
hot meal? smile
--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Mallory's Oracle by Carol O'Connell