[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:43:29 -0500

Jackie, I was intrigued by the name Ixchel, so I just looked it up. I found out that it was the name of the Mayan goddess of love. The site where I found the information was not clear in its pronunciation guide, so I wonder if you can somehow let us know how it is pronounced.

On 2/12/2012 11:41 AM, Ixchel Larrauri wrote:
Thank you so much.
Jackie

On 2/12/12, Jamie Yates, CPhT<mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Ixchel is shorter so I'll do that. I'm uploading now and then I'm going to
give you a few notes about the scan. I don't know how experienced of a
proofreader you are.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz