[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:37:08 -0500

I am pretty sure that the conditions of the grant have been fulfilled. Priority was given to educational books before that grant was fulfilled and I am pretty sure that such priority is still given for practical purposes, but I don't think education is the only priority in the Bookshare offices now. Besides, I remember when the term educational was defined for us. It covered just about anything except romances.

On 2/11/2012 12:13 AM, Valerie Maples wrote:
I am pretty sure the wish list is any desired book, but staff and outsourcers
will only work on educationally related books so as to cover the grant first.
  Valerie