[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Needs Help

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 14:26:28 -0500

In addition, sometimes the numbers are in different or smaller type fonts, and
are set a few points higher than the bottom of the characters in the line of
type.  In such instances, OpenBook recognizes them as junk characters.
                        RKP

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

>>> Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> 6/27/2009 3:06 AM >>>
Sometimes the footnote numbers scan as a single quote or an odd symbol.  It
would probably help if the submitter knows that there are footnote numbers, for
him/her to put that in the comments section. If it needs a sighted proofreadr
he/she/can ask

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: