[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Lists, WAS: Re: Re: some questions

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:05:48 -0400

Amber posts some lists like Historical Fiction that she gets, I think, from
her library. I always find lots of books I want to read when she posts those
lists!

There are other lists people post. Carrie posts the NY Times best sellers
that Bookshare does in house. Cindy posts a list of books people are
scanning. Pavi posts a list of books that the outsourcers are scanning. And
Cindy also posts a list of books people are wishing for. John posts a list
of new books that have been recently added to the collection.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: And the World Closed Its Doors by David Clay Large