[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book History question

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:31:09 -0600

E, you asked who benefits from the table view. I find the table view very helpful. smile.

Judy s.

E. wrote:
Does anybody understand the point of having the table view and the list view. I mean besides the fact that book descriptions do not come up in table view? Who benefits from table view? Would it make sense for the site to default to list view. That way a casual visitor interested in the site would read descriptions.

A blind person unaware of the need to turn on list view could go a long time wondering how to get those descriptions.

E.