[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book History question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:42:04 -0500

Does anybody understand the point of having the table view and the list view. I mean besides the fact that book descriptions do not come up in table view? Who benefits from table view? Would it make sense for the site to default to list view. That way a casual visitor interested in the site would read descriptions.

A blind person unaware of the need to turn on list view could go a long time wondering how to get those descriptions.

E.

At 05:42 PM 1/30/2009, you wrote:
At least I am not seeing "donedone", the phrase on the old site that used to
make everyone laugh.  Someone said that whoever thought of donedone must be
dumbdumb, just to add some humor.

Sue S.