[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Covers

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:20:56 -0500

no the covers aren't  required.
Sometimes scanning them with gray scale will work but its more difficult with library books.
It just depends on the individual book.

.
Laura Ann

At 11:18 AM 3/16/2009, you wrote:
Hi.

I have two library books here that I scanned Saturday and yesterday. Are covers mandatory? I am asking because they refuse to scan. There is obviously stuff written on them, but Kurzweil is not recognizing it all. Should I remove the plastic and attempt to scan the paper beneath it? I hate the thought of doing that since it looks like the sheet is stuck pretty nicely beneath the plastic.

-Alyssa