[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Covers

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed when I was volunteering at the library before my little stroke that a
lot of the books, especially the newer additions are covered in a plastic,
presumably to preserve the book's cover

In the days when I scanned and even when I  validated to use the the pre-stroke
term, grin,Scanning the cover and/or flaps was so unsuccessful that I stopped
trying and just typed the info.

I put the info, on pages at the beginning of the book file, identifying them
appropriately. (or not always in the case of the cover

For examples see Timmy's in the Well, Identical,River Thunder,  Side Effects

If yo

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/