[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Covers

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 01:14:15 -0400

Oh, I don't even try to scan front covers! <smile> I do have a little bit of
vision, although not enough to read even standard large print, but I can
usually tell by looking at something whether it'll scan at least fairly well
or not. Front covers just won't! <grin>
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx